Analyst for eCommerce and Digital Products
What You’ll Need to be Successful:
– + 4 years of IT experience in business systems analysis in a medium to large scale environment across multiple software platforms.
– Bachelor’s degree.
– Solid experience and competence in business and systems analysis, design, and documentation.
– Understanding of the SDLC.
– Understanding of and ability to apply different software development methodologies, most importantly: Agile.
– Understanding of test scenarios, use cases, acceptance criteria, and activity flow diagrams.
– Able to timely and precisely document meetings/calls/decisions.
– Understanding of various tracking and resolution issues.
– Experience with JIRA, Confluence and either yEd or Visual Paradigm.
Are You Up to the Challenge?
Put your requirements analysis skill set to work by interfacing with business and project teams to understand their product needs in a multi-national environment.
As Requirements Analyst, you will work with the requirements lead and the business to define the scope of a project or release, develop use case models, create activity diagrams, write use cases, user stories, and supplemental specifications to support the project goals.
Additionally, you will:
– Ensure requirements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, verifiable, and that they conform to best standards.
– Ask questions to fully understand business requirements and provide feedback to requirements lead on the implication of requests.
– Build and maintain highly effective relationships with the development team and the business.
– Develop and maintain expertise and in-depth understanding of Rational Unified Process (RUP) best practices and software development life cycle (SDLC) methodologies.